A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Great tasting Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare dry food was developed by nutritionists and veterinarians to help support your cat's urinary tract health. It contains the right balance of vital nutrients to help improve most lower urinary tract conditions without the need for surgery. This formula can be fed long-term as a way to reduce the recurrence of urinary stones and is ideal for multiple cat households.
- Clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health while also managing stress
- Clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89% and promote desirable urine pH levels
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days) and reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus and enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet