There can be a variety of reasons for your cat's itchy, scratchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most cats with these skin conditions can benefit from simply eating the right food. At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help cats with a variety of skin conditions, and digestive discomfort due to food sensitivity.
- Clinical nutrition especially formulated to help cats with a variety of skin conditions, and digestive discomfort due to food sensitivity
- Developed with highly digestible single intact animal protein source and single carbohydrate source to help avoid food sensitivities
- High levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids that help nourish the skin and coat
- A combination of antioxidants helps maintain a healthy immune system and skin barrier function
- Formulated and developed by nutritionists and veterinarians for the healthiest and best tasting recipe to help your furry friend
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet