Treats for cats with food sensitivities and skin conditions. Because cats with skin conditions or food sensitivities also need an occasional treat, at Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed special treats for cats on Prescription Diet d/d, z/d and i/d Low Sensitivity.
- Treats developed for cats with food sensitivities and skin conditions
- Recipe includes hydrolyzed proteins to alleviate adverse reactions to food
- Increased omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, including EPA, help to nourish the skin and coat
- Added antioxidants help support a healthy immune system and skin barrier function
- Treats are for cats on Prescription Diet d/d, z/d ULTRA and i/d Low Sensitivity
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet