Dietary indiscretion, food allergies, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your cat's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your cat to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage cats with digestive health problems. Due to its easily digestible ingredients, Prescription Diet i/d may also be helpful for cats recovering from gastrointestinal upset and routine surgery.
- Clinical nutrition developed by nutritionists and veterinarians especially formulated to help manage cats with digestive health problems
- Highly digestible protein and fat help assimilate nutrients and repair tissues faster while a mixed fiber source helps maintain gastrointestinal health
- An optimal balance of nutrients helps replenish the body and encourage recovery while added antioxidants help control cell oxidation
- This highly palatable recipe is suitable for adults and growing kittens
- Due to its easily digestible ingredients, this recipe may also be helpful for cats recovering from gastrointestinal upset and routine surgery
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet