The liver is your cat's largest internal organ with many functions, including the digestion and conversion of nutrients, the removal of toxic substances from the blood and the storage of vitamins and minerals. The liver has an amazing ability to repair and regenerate itself, and nutrition plays a vital role in this process. At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your cat's liver function during its healing process.
- Clinical nutrition developed by nutritionists and veterinarians especially formulated to help support your cat's liver function during its healing process
- Added antioxidant nutrients like vitamin E and C control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
- High quality protein in moderate quantities help reduce liver workload and maintain liver function
- Added L-Carnitine helps maintain normal fat metabolism in the liver and reduced sodium helps maintain normal blood pressure
- Nutrition plays a vital role in the process of allowing the liver to repair and regenerate itself and that is why this recipe is so helpful, ensuring your cat’s liver is getting the optimal support it needs
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet