Almost 50% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can lead to serious health problems. Extra weight reduces play time, impacts mobility and affects the general health of your cat. Factors contributing to weight gain include age, lack of exercise and overfeeding. Many commercial pet foods are loaded with salt and fat, which improve the taste but also have dramatic effects on your cat's weight and overall health. Along with frequent physical exercise, choosing the right food plays a very important role in helping cats reach their proper weight. At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help cats effectively lose weight and maintain appropriate glucose levels.
- Clinical nutrition especially formulated to help cats effectively lose weight and maintain appropriate glucose levels
- Formulated to reduce body fat, maintain lean muscle mass, and support a healthy immune system
- Therapeutic L-carnitine levels helps maintain normal fat metabolism in the liver
- Enriched with arginine and taurine and contains high protein and love carbohydrates
- Added antioxidant nutrients like Vitamins E and C control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet