Some cats can be more prone to gain weight than others. Even a little extra weight can impact the pet's quality of life and relationship with family because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your cat. Weight problems can be successfully managed through changes in your cat's food. Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet w/d clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's weight management. In fact, w/d is clinically tested nutrition for conditions that respond to fiber.
- Clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's weight management, containing clinically tested nutrition for conditions that respond to fiber
- Helps metabolize fat and maintain lean muscle while helping your kitty maintain a healthy weight
- Reduced magnesium and sodium promote urinary tract health and this recipe contains an optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fiber
- Supports a healthy immune system and contains therapeutic levels of L-carnitine as well as clinically proven antioxidants to support overall health and well-being
- Formulated with low fat and low calories, this mix supports a healthy immune system in a highly palatable flavor your cat will love
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet