Food sensitivity and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Cats that have a food sensitivity or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your cat suffers from adverse reactions to food, it is even more important to feed the right food. At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage your cat's dietary sensitivity and help reduce the possibility of adverse reactions to food.
- Clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage your cat's dietary sensitivity and help reduce the possibility of adverse reactions to food
- Designed to improve digestion and stool quality with ingredients to help reduce gastrointestinal workload
- Helps eliminate food related causes of skin irritation and a healthy skin barrier
- Formulated with highly digestible proteins that minimize the chances of adverse reactions to food
- Clinically proven antioxidants help maintain a healthy immune system and skin barrier function
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
Please note: Hill's is going through a packaging change: Original was formerly Ultra; same great formula, just a new name!
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet