NaturVet Herbal Flea Spray is a combination of natural oils which help to repel fleas and flies while deodorizing with a fresh herbal fragrance. This product can be used on pets and pet bedding. Herbal Flea Spray can also be used on pet’s bedding, such as pillows, foam beds, and blankets. This product is designed to be non-staining. However, it is recommend to test on fabric before use. NaturVet Herbal Flea Spray can be used on puppies and kittens over the age of six weeks. It will not interfere with other spot-on products.
- Unique combination of natural oils help to repel fleas and flies naturally while deodorizing with a fresh herbal fragrance
- Formulated to be used on animals of all ages
- Can be used directly on dogs, cats, or on any type of pet bedding, such as pillows, foam beds, blankets and cat condos
- Made with essential oils and is gentle enough for puppies and kittens
- Will not interfere with other spot-on products so you can use this powder freely
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: For Animal Use only. Keep out of reach of children. Recommended not to be used on ANIMALS with epilepsy.
Active: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (9.0%) Lemongrass Oil (0.250%) Rosemary Oil (0.250%) Cedar Oil (0.250%) White Thyme Oil (0.100%). Inactive: Deionized Water, Isopropyl Alcohol and Glycerine. Total Inerts (90.15%).
See all items by NaturVet