Orijen Regional Red Grain-Free Dry Cat Food features exceptionally high inclusions of fresh, whole meats and richly nourishing liver, tripe, cartilage and marrow in ratios that mirror the natural feline diet. This protein-rich recipe contains a symphony of fresh Angus beef, wild boar, Alberta lamb, heritage pork and bison, all ranch-raised in the Canadian region for a natural formula that's unmatched in nutrition and taste. Plus, each morsel is infused with freeze-dried meats and liver so it's bursting with the natural savory flavors cats love.
- Brimming with 40% richly nourishing protein, and limited to 20% low-glycemic carbohydrates to nourish cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs
- A full 2/3 of our meat is fresh (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meats (including muscle meat, organs, and cartilage) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive – only zinc is added
- Dried meats are specially prepared at 200°F from fresh meats to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone
- Infusions of freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making Orijen deliciously tasty, even for picky cats
Note: During packaging, Orijen's air evacuation process draws excess air from the bags prior to sealing. Depending on certain variables, some packages will appear vacuumed and others not. Rest assured the food in each bag will be equally fresh!
This item is not eligible for discounts.
See all items by Orijen