Helps easily locate wire breaks within your in-ground fence system. Temporarily replace your transmitter then trace your fence configuration. Audible tones help discover each side of a broken wire. Locates complete breaks only; partial breaks will not be detected by the system.
- Helps easily locate wire breaks within your In-Ground Fence™ System
- Radio mounts to an extendable pole so it can comfortably be held close to the ground
- Frequency: below 620kHz when possible. Adjust the tuning dial to a location where no radio stations are broadcasting and the output of the radio receiver is producing a static noise. Audible tones help discover each side of a broken wire
- Includes: 50 feet of boundary wire, 2 grounding stakes, 4 gel-filled capsules, 4 wire nuts and 2 cable ties
- Works up to 10 acres. (It may work beyond 10 acres, but the tone will get weak and inaudible)
See all items by PetSafe
Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Giant