Lightning strikes, even miles away, can create powerful surges or spikes which may damage your electronic in-ground fence. In nearly every case, damage to the transmitter results from power surges or spikes traveling through the Boundary Wire and not the power adapter.
- Electrical surge protection for in-ground fence transmitters
- Connections for fencing loop wires
- Protects against electrical surges and spikes
- Plugs directly into outlet - easy installation
- Replaces RFA-28 (discontinued)
See all items by PetSafe