Whether you love cats for their beauty, their elegance or their agility, a cat is above all a companion. That’s why lifestyle, sensitivities and age are all crucial considerations when it comes to choosing the right nutrition. Royal Canin Adult 27 is designed to meet the specific nutritional needs of your indoor adult cat. Cats living exclusively indoors have a more sedentary lifestyle, lower energy requirements and a higher risk of obesity. The lifestyle of the indoor cat, sheltered from temperature variations and changes in day length, disrupts the natural seasonal cycle of fur growth. This means indoor cats shed almost continuously, and paired with long grooming sessions, have an increased risk of hairball formation.
- Royal Canin supports the health of your cat by providing him with precise nutrition based on a true understanding of his specific needs and over 40 years of science and observation. Cats living exclusively indoors have a more sedentary lifestyle, lower energy requirements and a higher risk of obesity
- A lack of exercise may lead to a slower intestinal transit which can result in smelly stools. This product is formulated with a highly digestible protein (L.I.P.*), an appropriate fiber content and specific nutrients to promote good digestion and help reduce the quantity and odor of stools.
- A moderate fat content adapted to the lower activity of indoor cats to help maintain healthy weight.
- A combination of different types of fibers that encourages intestinal transit and helps facilitate the elimination of the hair your cat swallows every day.
- This product provides 100% complete and balanced diet. Formulated with the optimal balance between proteins, fats and carbohydrates to support long-term palatability and work as the perfect nutritional complement.
See all items by Royal Canin