Royal Canin Kitten Dry Cat Food is designed to meet the specific nutritional needs of your growing, playful, adorable and cuddly friend. During the second stage, a kitten's growth rate actually slows, and the digestive system is not yet fully developed. At this time, it is increasingly important to provide the right nutrient balance for optimal development. Based on 40 years of science and observation, Royal Canin supports the health of your kitten by providing him with precise nutrition and a true understanding of his specific needs.
- Designed for the nutritional needs of kittens from 4 to 12 months of age with easy-to-chew and grasp kibble.
- Combination of highly digestible protein and specific fibers promote a balance of intestinal flora and helps with stool quality.
- Helps support the second stage kitten’s natural defenses with an exclusive complex of antioxidants including vitamin E.
- Adapted content of protein, vitamins and minerals including vitamin D and calcium provide the high energy content during this intense growth period.
- L.I.P. digestive science innovation that uses protein selected for its high digestibility.
Please note this item has gone through a package change
See all items by Royal Canin