The Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Calm formula is designed for cats. It include two amino acids that help pets maintain emotional balance. Alpha-casozepine is an amino acid chain derived from milk shown to have calming effects. L-tryptophan is a more commonly known amino acid that also has calming effects. In addition, the formulas include Nicotinamide, also known as Vitamin B3. Nicotinamide creates a calming effect within the central nervous system.
- Feline Calm is a highly digestible, palatable, complete and balanced adult cat food formulated to meet the nutritional needs of cats facing digestive, skin and urinary sensitivities.
- Formula contains calming effects from Alpha-casozepine, L-tryptophan and Nicotinamide (Vitamin B), optimal amounts of these B vitamins and amino acids help maintain the skin’s natural barrier effect
- S/O index Promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
- Contains a specific nutrient blend to help regulate intestinal transit and to help support beneficial digestive flora
- The combination of fibers in this diet encourages normal intestinal transit and the elimination of hairballs in stools
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet