Royal Canin Veterinary Care Nutrition Dental was specifically developed to provide optimal protein, energy and nutrient levels. This formula is uniquely designed to provide triple action dental care to help prevent the accumulation of plaque, tartar, gingivitis and halitosis.
- Brushing Effect - The texture and cube shape of the kibble produce a gentle abrasive effect on the teeth during chewing. This mechanical action provides a brushing effect to reduce accumulation of dental plaque.
- Plaque and Tartar Control - Sodium tripolyphosphate (STPP) binds salivary calcium making it unavailable for the formation of calculus, and a specific nutrient incorporated by ROYAL CANIN helps reduce dental plaque build-up.
- S/O Index - This diet promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
- Complete and balanced dry cat food diet that provides precise nutrition for adult cats with dental issues.
- Oral disease is the number one health problem diagnosed in cats and dogs; signs of dental problems in cats include bad breath, toothaches, loose or discolored teeth, tartar buildup, and constant licking or pawing at the mouth
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet