Poor kitty. Nobody likes to see their pet suffer from diabetes, but if your cat is, Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Glycobalance DS Dry Cat Food will make things easier. The special formula is loaded with L-Carnitine and antioxidants that boost health, and the right mix of nutrients keep glucose levels in check. The best news? It's tasty, too, so mealtime is still a special part of the day. A prescription is needed from your cat's vet for this dry food.
- Complete and balanced prescription dry cat food for healthy blood glucose maintenance in cats that have been diagnosed with diabetes
- Highly palatable, high-protein prescription food that helps nutritionally minimize glucose fluctuations, supports healthy blood glucose maintenance and ideal weight in cats
- Specially formulated for a veterinary dietary management program
- Contains a combination of prebiotics and both soluble and insoluble fibers helps minimize glucose fluctuations
- This diet promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet