Most pets have a small frame as compared to a human, and just a few extra pounds can have a dramatic effect on their life expectancy. Also, the extra weight can lead to other serious problems such as diabetes, heart disease, joint problems, skin irritations, and urinary tract disorders. A properly balanced, calorie controlled diet is essential for safe, efficient weight loss. Simply feeding less of the current diet may not provide enough essential nutrients, and may lead to deficiencies. An effective calorie restrictive diet should be low in fat, nutrient-rich, palatable, calorie restricted, and should satisfy your pet’s appetite. This diet has been specially formulated to assist weight loss and management of hunger between meals in the feline patient.
- Feline Satiety Support is a high fiber, high protein diet that has been formulated to promote weight loss in overweight or obese adult cats
- Specially formulated as part of a veterinary supervised dietary management program
- Contains essential fatty acids (Omega-3 and Omega-6) and trace elements (Copper and Zinc) to help support a healthy skin and coat
- This diet contains a precise blend of soluble and insoluble fibers to promote satiety and reduce the spontaneous consumption of food
- Royal Canin Urinary S/O Index® promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet