The gastrointestinal tract includes the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and colon. Therefore, gastrointestinal disease is defined as any abnormality involving one or more of these structures. This diet is also formulated to help maintain the balance of gastrointestinal microflora and intestinal mucosal integrity
- Feline Gastrointestinal Fiber Response is a highly digestible, palatable, complete and balanced cat food
- Contains a combination of highly digestible proteins, prebiotics and EPA & DHA help support digestive health
- Optimal blend of insoluble and soluble fiber supports healthy digestive transit and maintain intestinal health
- Eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids help nourish the digestive system
- Royal Canin Urinary S/O Index® promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet