The gastrointestinal tract includes the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and colon. Therefore, gastrointestinal disease is defined as any abnormality involving one or more of these structures. This diet is also formulated to help maintain the balance of gastrointestinal microflora and intestinal mucosal integrity.
- Feline Gastrointestinal High Energy is a high energy, highly digestible, palatable, complete and balanced dry food specifically for the management of gastrointestinal disease in cats requiring a higher energy density
- High energy content allows a reduction in meal volume and a decreased intestinal load
- Contains an optimal blend of probiotics, zeolite, fermentable and non-fermentable fibers
- Royal Canin Urinary SO Index® promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
- Developed by nutritionists and veterinarians, this kibble tastes great and nutritionally supports your cat's healthy digestion
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet