Cater to the precise needs of your cat with the Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hydrolyzed Protein HP Dry Cat Food. Formulated for use as a short-term elimination feeding and as long-term nutrition for cats with food sensitivities, this recipe is made with hydrolyzed soy protein, which helps to support digestive and skin health. It’s also enriched with nutrients to support the skin’s natural barrier and digestive flora, and as part of the Urinary S/O Index, it promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals. Based on 40 years of science and observation, Royal Canin supports the health of your cat by providing him with precise nutrition and a true understanding of his specific needs.
- Hydrolyzed soy protein, composed of low molecular weight peptides, is highly digestible and supports gastrointestinal and dermatological health.
- Optimal amounts of B vitamins and amino acids help maintain the skin’s natural barrier effect.
- EPA and DHA acids are long-chain omega-3 fatty acids that promote a healthy skin and coat.
- Specific nutrient blend helps to regulate intestinal transit and helps support the digestive flora.
- Part of the Urinary S/P Index to promote a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet