The gastrointestinal tract includes the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and colon. Therefore, gastrointestinal disease is defined as any abnormality involving one or more of these structures. This diet is also formulated to help maintain the balance of gastrointestinal microflora and intestinal mucosal integrity
- Feline Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie is a moderate energy, highly digestible, palatable, complete and balanced dry diet for cats predisposed to weight gain
- Features a reduced fat content (41% less than Feline Gastrointestinal High Energy dry) to help limit weight gain in spayed/neutered cats or those with a tendency to be or become overweight
- Contains a combination of highly digestible proteins, prebiotics and EPA & DHA to help support digestive health
- Eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids help nourish the digestive system
- S/O Index promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet