FiproGuard contains the same active ingredient as Frontline Top Spot. It is a trusted, effective way to kill adult fleas and ticks. It protects your cat against chewing lice as well.
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and chewing lice for up to 30 days
- Kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease
- Stops the flea life cycle and kills flea eggs and larvae for up to 12 weeks
- For use on cats 8 weeks of age and over, 1.5 lbs. and over
- Waterproof, long lasting and fast acting
Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. For external use on dogs only. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any
pesticide product on dogs. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Do not treat your dog with more than one pesticide product at a time. Over dosing your dog can result in serious illness and even death. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing dogs. Consult a veterinarian before using on dogs with known organ dysfunction. If your dog is exhibiting signs of and/or is being treated for skin dermatitis, talk to your veterinarian before applying any topical flea and tick control product.
See all items by Sentry