If you want to get in a bike ride, but your pet isn’t up to it, you can still take them along. Perfect for cycling to the dog park - you get a workout there and back, and your pet stays safe while you’re on the road. For those who are nervous about leashing their pet to a bicycle - the HoundAbout II solves that problem and your pet will love the ride. Solvit's design features an extra-wide wheelbase and a lower center-of-gravity to provide outstanding ride stability and easier access for pets getting in and out of the cabin.
Special pockets hold plenty of gear including cellphones, keys, leash, water bottle, treats, and more. The front door on the trailer includes a zippered, mesh screen layer plus a zippered, clear vinyl layer to block wind and weather. Use them in different configurations depending on riding conditions. The over-sized sunroof provides ample airflow and room for pets to peek their heads out and look about. A removable, washable cushion keeps pets comfortable on long rides. Assembles quickly and folds down for easy storage or transport.
- Great for older pets or those with joint problems
- Pets load easily through the zippered, rear door, and they can stick their head out and enjoy the breeze though the roomy sunroof
- The safety leash and removable, washable cushion keep pets secure and comfortable on long rides
- The 16-inch air-filled tires provide a smooth ride and are off-road capable (nothing too extreme)
- Assembles quickly and folds down for easy storage
Click here for the Solvit Stroller Conversion Kit.
See all items by Solvit