Antiseborrheic and keratolytic tar-free shampoo for use in dogs, cats, and horses. Effectively removes scales, crusts, and excessive oil associated with keratoseborrheic disorders (oleosa or sicca). Helps regulate the keratinization process and sebum production to improve skin health.
- Effective for skin disorders such as sicca (dry, scaly, dull skin and coat with white or gray scales present) and oleosa (oily skin and hair coat, yellow-brown clumps of fatty material, rancid odor, waxy, malodorous ears)
- Unique, tar-free shampoo that removes scales, crusts, and excessive oil on the skin surface
- Monosaccharides and alkylpolyglucoside have a soothing effect as well as limit the bonding of microorganisms to the skin surface
- Uses an exclusive encapsulation system that provides slow release of ingredients long after application
- Designed with a natural biopolymer that creates a protective layer over your pets skin and coat
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS: Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands after using. For animal use only. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Not for optic use. If undue skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
See all items by Virbac