Weruva is a line of luxurious natural and grain-free pet foods. Made in a human food facility, they gathered the best ingredients from around the world to make the best food for your best friend - for life. The factory operates at international human food processing standards, including that of the super-strict British Retail Consortium (BRC), and the pet food processing must pass BRC scrutiny.
A terrific pacific treat, made with red meat tuna and shirasu. Shirasu are baby anchovies. Translated as “white child” or “white small” perhaps the smallest fish available on the market, shirasu have become a traditional part of the Japanese diet. Like many people throughout the world eat cheese with their wine, many Japanese consume shirasu with their sake.
- Gourmet, protein focused canned cat food recipe featuring red meat tuna and shirasu (baby anchovies)
- Contains taurine that guards the heart and Vitamin E, which is an important antioxidant that protects cells from free radicals
- Recipe contains no grains, GMO ingredients or MSG
- Poultry-free recipe is ideal for cats that have any allergies or sensitivities, or if your kitty would just like some variety in their diet!
- Low in fat and suitable for all life stages, can be served as a stand-alone diet or as a topper for dry food
See all items by Weruva