CatastrophiCreations Climb Wall Mounted Activity Cat Tree Shelf Set
About This Item
- Since it mounts to the wall, it creates more vertical space for your kitties to roam, which also creates more floor space for you.
- Weight tested for the safety of your cats.
- The fabric is removable and washable.
- The brackets are hidden to give the illusion that the set is floating!
- Comes with easy mounting instructions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$43.19Chewy Price$49.23List Price
- MidWest Curious Cube Cat Condo, Silver$53.48Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- DealFrisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$41.03Chewy Price
- EliteField 38-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown/Beige$65.56Chewy Price$107.99List Price
- Armarkat Classic Real Wood Cat Tree, Ivory, 82-in$229.99Chewy Price$334.80List Price
- Go Pet Club 47-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown/Black$50.35Chewy Price$50.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 33-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Brown/Black$32.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- GleePet Faux Fur Covered, Real Wood Cat Tree & Condo, Silver Gray, 57-in$98.60Chewy Price$109.00List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Alba 43-in Modern Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, Brown$239.00Chewy Price
- DealFEANDREA 32.7-in Faux Fleece Cat Tree & Condo, Smoke Gray$76.00Chewy Price$80.00List Price
- EliteField 37-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$56.52Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 24-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$41.87Chewy Price$52.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Canvas, Sisal, Plant Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Carpet|
|Furniture Frame Material||Bamboo, Wood||Bamboo, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Furniture Mount Type||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted|
|Height Range||—||31 inches to 59 inches||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I love my cat tree
My hoomans have a small apartment so they decided to give me this to save floor space. I love it, it’s my favorite place to sleep. When they first showed me my play structure I was confused, but after a few laps with treats guiding my way I understood that this was the coolest place to be. I love to watch over my kingdom from the highest perch or lay on the lowest perch so my hoomans may worship me. When I was littler I was a bit more clumsy and fell off a few times, but now I’ve learned that I can’t play too much or I might hurt myself. I’m a pro now- I even will skip the steps and just climb up my scratching post to the tippy top!
Pretty good, some quality control and basic info issues
Pros: for 125$ it's not a bad deal Saves space - I did not have any floor space for a large cat tree, but wanted to give my cat some climbing options. This also gives him access to the kitchen cabinet tops and seriously expands his territory. Looks nice and should be easy to clean Cons: the top board of the scratching component was cracked, but I did not notice till I started assembly a week after arrival. Wood glue and some screws secured it fine. Turns out the studs in my walls are not on a standard distance and in some places only go up part of the wall ( 100 year old building problems) from the listing on chewy I did not realize I should have checked this first. This made installation extremely difficult and I could not use the default layout. Conclusion: Overall a nice product, could use some more info in the listing to add recommend install parameters. Also instructions for installation on walls with other then 16 inch stud distances would be helpful to get to correct hardware in advance. I had to do some guesswork on what was the best choice. My cat seems to like it though and it's a great product for small spaces.
We recently adopted another furr kitty to our family and needed some extra help with the spontaneity for their interest. It was a success!!
Cat climbing gym
It is really a piece of furniture so plan accordingly. It is very well made. So far my cats are sniffing at it. The young one has climbed it a few times. Over time I think they will be lounging all over it. I'm glad I bought it.
Not all parts came with the shipment so I had to buy additional direct from factory. Not convenient. Once up it looked amazing and the cats really liked it. What I found was that the width is too narrow and if the cat rolls over he will fall off. Also after one month the grommets gave way. It is a great idea and fun for the cats.