CatastrophiCreations Climb Wall Mounted Activity Cat Tree Shelf Set
About This Item
- Since it mounts to the wall, it creates more vertical space for your kitties to roam, which also creates more floor space for you.
- Weight tested for the safety of your cats.
- The fabric is removable and washable.
- The brackets are hidden to give the illusion that the set is floating!
- Comes with easy mounting instructions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Animal Print$47.99Chewy Price
- DealMidWest 3-Story Feline Nuvo Stella Cat Condo, Silver$93.99Chewy Price$117.99List Price
- DealFrisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$39.99Chewy Price
- DealCatastrophiCreations Sisal Cat Climbing Pole, 3-tier, Natural$152.00Chewy Price$167.00List Price
- DealSam's Pets Sheree 17-in Cat Tree, Brown$50.04Chewy Price$53.34List Price
- DealTRIXIE Ria Plush Cat Condo$52.28Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- DealEliteField 37-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$56.17Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- DealGo Pet Club 57.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$105.50Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- DealVesper Small Box 28.59-in Modern Cat Tree, White$65.91Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- DealVesper Cubo Tower 34.25-in Modern Cat Condo, Grey$127.94Chewy Price$188.88List Price
- DealGo Pet Club 51-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Paw Print$56.89Chewy Price$69.00List Price
- DealGo Pet Club 53-in Cat Tree, Beige$84.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Canvas, Sisal, Plant Material||—||Canvas||—||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Frame Material||Bamboo, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Bamboo, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Furniture Mount Type||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Free Standing|
|Furniture Features||—||Modern, Condo||—||Modern, Condo||Condo, Hanging Toys, Tunnel|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I love my cat tree
My hoomans have a small apartment so they decided to give me this to save floor space. I love it, it’s my favorite place to sleep. When they first showed me my play structure I was confused, but after a few laps with treats guiding my way I understood that this was the coolest place to be. I love to watch over my kingdom from the highest perch or lay on the lowest perch so my hoomans may worship me. When I was littler I was a bit more clumsy and fell off a few times, but now I’ve learned that I can’t play too much or I might hurt myself. I’m a pro now- I even will skip the steps and just climb up my scratching post to the tippy top!
Pretty good, some quality control and basic info issues
Pros: for 125$ it's not a bad deal Saves space - I did not have any floor space for a large cat tree, but wanted to give my cat some climbing options. This also gives him access to the kitchen cabinet tops and seriously expands his territory. Looks nice and should be easy to clean Cons: the top board of the scratching component was cracked, but I did not notice till I started assembly a week after arrival. Wood glue and some screws secured it fine. Turns out the studs in my walls are not on a standard distance and in some places only go up part of the wall ( 100 year old building problems) from the listing on chewy I did not realize I should have checked this first. This made installation extremely difficult and I could not use the default layout. Conclusion: Overall a nice product, could use some more info in the listing to add recommend install parameters. Also instructions for installation on walls with other then 16 inch stud distances would be helpful to get to correct hardware in advance. I had to do some guesswork on what was the best choice. My cat seems to like it though and it's a great product for small spaces.
We recently adopted another furr kitty to our family and needed some extra help with the spontaneity for their interest. It was a success!!
Cat climbing gym
It is really a piece of furniture so plan accordingly. It is very well made. So far my cats are sniffing at it. The young one has climbed it a few times. Over time I think they will be lounging all over it. I'm glad I bought it.
Not all parts came with the shipment so I had to buy additional direct from factory. Not convenient. Once up it looked amazing and the cats really liked it. What I found was that the width is too narrow and if the cat rolls over he will fall off. Also after one month the grommets gave way. It is a great idea and fun for the cats.