CatastrophiCreations Garden Complex Wall Mounted Cat Tree Shelf Set with Cat Grass Planter
About This Item
- The fabric is removable and washable.
- The brackets are hidden to give the illusion that the complex is floating!
- Weight tested for the safety of your cats.
- Comes with easy mounting instructions.
- Includes 4 planters for cat-friendly plants.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 20-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Cheetah$30.70Chewy Price
- MyZoo Spaceship Gamma Wall Mounted Cat Wall Shelf, Walnut, Right-Open$154.99Chewy Price$232.99List Price
- Frisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Animal Print$47.99Chewy Price
- Armarkat Real Wood Cat Condo, Perch, & Perch$79.99Chewy Price$115.00List Price
- CatastrophiCreations Lift Wall Mounted Cat Tree Shelf Set, English Chestnut/Natural$80.58Chewy Price$102.00List Price
- MyZoo Lack Wall Mounted Cat Shelves, 2 count, Medium$68.92Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- TRIXIE Lea Wall Mounted Cat Bed, X-Large, White$45.44Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Sam's Pets Tyrone 70.5-in Cat Tree, Gray$176.77Chewy Price$196.17List Price
- TRIXIE Bed Wall Mounted Cat Shelf, White$35.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- The Refined Feline Lotus Branch Wall Mounted Cat Wall Shelf, Espresso$167.92Chewy Price$174.99List Price
- TRIXIE Dayna 59.8-in Plush Wall Mounted Cat Tree, White$86.99Chewy Price$108.99List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Uni 41-in Faux Fur Basket Bed Cat Tree, Gray$279.00Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Challenging to install, but cats love it
I lost count of the hours that it took me to assemble this. First - make sure that you size your wall correctly. I made the mistake of not correctly sizing my wall and could only fit on section on the wall. It worked out alright though, because I was able to use the other pieces on a second wall. You can alter the design. When installing, use a drill first. The screws provided strip very easily. That caused a few issues. Also, be careful with the bigger pieces of wood. I accidently stepped on a piece and it split the wood. I was able to improvise to get it to work out. Then on another piece, I wanted to add an extra screw through the wood for extra security, and that caused that piece of wood to split. So in short, the wood can split easily if stepped on or if a screw is added. Also, measure your studs ahead of time. One of my walls had the standard 16 inch gaps...for the most part. Sometimes it was off by half an inch or so. My other wall didn't have the standard 16 inch gap and I had to improvise. (Hence the screw in the one piece of wood described above). These pieces don't look like they should be $550. I suppose I would buy it again just because my cats love it so much. It doesn't look artsy in my house, but it is practical. The cats especially love climbing the scratching post. That is the best part of the whole thing.
I purchased this to distract my cats from my plants and furniture. They sleep up there all the time and nibble on the grass everyday. They also love to hunt each other on this play set. Had it up in less than a work day. Takes time but worth the hours of entertainment you will receive once it’s up. It’s literally a cat play ground or play wall of you will ;)
Worth the price.
Our three cats love this mod system. They figured it out fast and sleep in the hammock, climb the sisal pole, and eat grass out of the planters every day. It is a huge stress-relief tool for them; I credit this wall at least in part for the end of the inappropriate urination issue one of our cats was having. I have also had people visit our house and think it was an art installation, which just goes to show how beautiful it is! It was a learning experience to put it up, but once we got the hang of it, it was not too difficult. If you are handy, it will probably be easy, if you are not, you will need to be patient. We took a few weekends to put the whole thing up, but we did it little by little and decided on the design as we went along. We didn't use every piece in the set and added a sisal post--it is easy to customize to fit your needs! It's an expensive set, but it is quality. We had an issue with one of the mounting planks, honestly, probably my own mistake during installation, and contacted Catastrophic about it. They promptly solved the issue, and were very polite and understanding. I definitely recommend this to any cat owner, but especially those with multiple cats and/or other pets. Your cats will be grateful for it!