CatGenie automatically scoops, liquefies, and flushes cat waste out of home. Uses water and SaniSolution to wash and sanitize Cat Bowl and Washable Granules. CatGenie dries interior and Granules for your cat's comfort. Only CatGenie 120 SaniSolution Cartridges will work with the CatGenie 120. These are in clear plastic. All green colored cartridges will not work in this unit.
- CatGenie automatically scoops, liquefies, and flushes cat waste out of home. You'll spend less time cleaning and you'll never touch, change, or buy cat litter again.
- It uses litter-like Washable Granules, not clay litter, to satisfy cats need to dig and cover. It uses SaniSolution to wash, scrub, scour, and then sanitize the bowl during each cleaning period. After, it'll dry the Granules, leaving them warm and ready for the next use.
- Ideal for one to two, but no more than three cats, of average size and 6 months or older. You have the ability to choose when the CatGenie operates and when it doesn't. Choose from 14 or 24 hours, in which it's active, and 10 or 30 minute delays for cleaning.
- Requires hookup to cold water, a drain or toilet, and electrical outlet to function. Most prefer to hookup in either the bathroom or laundry room since there are already cold water lines present.
- Includes biodegradable, recyclable SaniSolution cartridge and 1 box of Washable Granules so you have everything you need to start using the CatGenie as soon as it's hooked up. The included supplies should last 3 months for one cat, or 2 months for two cats.
(1) CatGenie 120 Self-Washing Cat Box, (1) SaniSolution cartridge, (1) box of washable granules, easy manuals, T-Adapters.
Never use or mix cat litter with the Washable Granules in your CatGenie. Doing so can cause severe damage. Just a few grains of clumping litter clogs pipes, ruins the Water Sensor, and causes endless errors.
See all items by CatGenie