Catit Chaise-Shape Scratcher with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides appropriate place for cats to satisfy urge to scratch.
- Durable scratching surface.
- Includes catnip to increase interest.
- Contemporary design adds style to home.
- made from long-lasting corrugated cardboard.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy Refills, 2-Pack$6.92Chewy Price$7.68List Price
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2-Pack$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- Catit Scratcher with Catnip, Narrow$4.99Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Crazy Circle Cat Toy, Small$10.20Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Catit Lounge Scratcher with Catnip, White Tiger$12.99Chewy Price
- Catit Cornhusk & Raffia Mice Cat Toy, 2 count$2.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Catty Scratch Cat Scratcher with Catnip, Large, bundle of 2$21.98Chewy Price
- Catit Treat Ball Cat Toy, Pink$8.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Wide Cat Scratcher Pad Refills, 3 count$17.96Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Lounger Cardboard Catnip Scratcher Cat Toy$32.99Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Classic Tail Chaser Cat Toy, Color Varies$4.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||N/A||N/A||N/A||Cardboard / Paper||N/A|
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
276 Customer Reviews
Smaller than expected
This scratcher is much smaller than I expected. I have two cats, and one of them doesn’t even go near it because he’s too big. Our other cat is smaller but she still can’t lay on it properly so she’ll just give it a scratch here and there
My kitten is still very little, but he is learning to climb on this. We haven’t used any catnip yet. Not sure just when we’ll introduce that.
Great Scratcher for cats that love cardboard!
Cats love this one. The shape seems to be just angled enough to get them to want to use it. If your cats like the cardboard scratchers this one will certainly be a hit. The way it's designed you can really just flip it upside down once they destroy the one side and start fresh with a new side. P.S. Don't count on the catnip packet being useful. It was too old for my cats to use.
Great Cat Scratcher!
Our cat Lucky loves it! Smaller than expected compared to others I’ve bought. Our cat is a large 25 lb cat that loves his scratchers. He uses it before I even added catnip.He rubs all over this one and loves the shape of it too! It’s perfect for him to scratch on & I’d buy it again. I use catnip spray for it once in awhile.
Smaller than what I expected!!! And the cat nip doesn’t stay in the cardboard goes right through it !! Not like the one I had before
Cat loves it!
We have 4 cats in our house. Our biggest cat is about 14 lbs. She is the one who claimed this as her throne! Yes, she is too big for it, it is short. But she loves it. It does tip when she scratches on it, but it doesn't bother her at all. This is our second one, and I am getting ready to order another one. These have lasted us 4-6 months.
Smaller than expected
I have a big cat, I've bought others that looked like it but was much bigger. She does like to scratch on it but she can't lie on it like the other one. I guess I thought it would have been bigger. It's good for smaller cats.
Could be bigger
My can likes to use these S pads to lie on. This one is too small.
Wayyyy too small
Way too small for a cat to lay on (both my cats like to scratch then lounge on the scratcher).
My cats like the scratcher. The use it ever day. I may have to get a new one soon.