Catit Cornhusk & Raffia Mice Cat Toy, 2 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Eco-friendly cat toy.
- All-natural materials.
- Includes catnip to increase interest.
- Helps build bonds between pets and people.
- Made from linen, raffia, and dried corn husk.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Heart Mice Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 4 count$6.98Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Shimmer Balls Cat Toy, 4-pack$3.49Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Mouse Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies$4.50Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Bergan Replacement Twinkle Ball Cat Toy, Color Varies$5.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Kitty Fun Tubes Cat Toy, 3 count, 3.25-in$2.64Chewy Price$4.69List Price
- PetSafe Funkitty Fishbowl Cat Toy$6.04Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Forest Creature Stuffing-Free Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies$3.19Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Friend Teaser Wand Cat Toy with Catnip$8.49Chewy Price
- JW Pet Cataction Plush Raccoon with Catnip Cat Toy, Purple$4.99Chewy Price
- Catit Linen Ball on a Stick Cat Toy$4.99Chewy Price
- KONG Eight Track Cat Toy$9.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Feather||Catnip||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Mice Toys||Chasers, Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Chasers, Mice Toys||Chasers, Mice Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
127 Customer Reviews
Dexter loves these
Chewy is the only place I’ve found that sells these mice in a smaller size. Everywhere else sells really large mice that are 3-4 inches long. My boy Dexter LOVES these small ones because he loves to carry them around. I bought 10 just so we have enough to last us for a while :)
Unfortunately, one of my two cats didn't look twice at these. I thought the catnip would draw them in, but only one was briefly interested. No big deal, except that after she played with it it was a little wet and unraveled. The inside became very soft and wet and the toy basically fell apart. It was very cheap and eco-friendly, but I would not buy again.
Corn husk mice toys
Kitty just love them unfortunately it only took two days for her to tear them all to pieces
I bought these so my kitten(now 9 months old) would have something safe to teeth on and play with. He loves them! Even our two senior cats like playing with them. I have to keep buying them as the end pieces get chewed off and then they disappear under the fridge or under the turtle cages. I'll definitely keep buying them tho!
Picked these up as a cheap little treat for my cat Barrett, he absolutely goes wild when he gets one. He chews up the tail pretty quick, and he gets them stuck under the couch, but they are a great cheap way to encourage some playtime, will definitely be adding some more of these to my next purchase.
Barely Got These Out of the Box
These were an immediate hit with my cat. So much so that even though I put one in his toy basket, he found it and fished it out later after he had temporarily lost the first one under a bookshelf. (It has been retrieved and lost and retrieved several times since the.) They are easily one of his favorites, for sure.
Top 3 favorite
My cats LOVE these mice. They are made of natural materials that are simply wrapped and glued so they do come apart sooner or later. I think the only reason mine last as long as they do is because they end up spending time under the stove and fridge. These are inexpensive enough that I am happy to buy more so the cats can enjoy them rather than more expensive toys they have little interest in.
Loves this toy
Bought this an an afterthought and glad I did! She absolutely lives these little guys. I am constantly digging them out from under the stove etc.
Cats loved it
Cats loved it until the Dane untied them. But they were of good quality for the price. Beavis and Snowball had their first taste of catnip. The world was not ready. Their pig sister does not approve.
Cats went nuts!
My two kitties loved these, definitely will buy again. Replace them often because I noticed the ends will start to come off the older they get.