Catit Design Senses Massage Center
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cardboard / Paper||Plastic||—||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratch Boxes|
About This Item
- Promotes proper oral care by cleaning teeth and gums
- Allows cats to massage face and neck with Ripple Massager
- Massages feet and pads with Accu-pressure mat
- Provides intense massage to head, neck and face areas
- Includes packet of catnip
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Key to My Heart Interactive Scratching Cat Toy with Catnip$19.98Chewy Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Gum Stimulator Refills for Senses 2.0 Wellness Center, 3 count$4.69Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- INSTACHEW PureChase Smart Mouse Cat Toy$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- OurPets Wobble Wand Cat Toy$19.95Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Big Mama's Pounce-O-Rama Cat Toy$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- INSTACHEW Electronic Sneak Attack Cat Toy$34.99Chewy Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Super Circuit Cat Toy$22.67Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Pet Zone Caged Canary Interactive Cat Toy$15.45Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Petlinks Tippy Teaser Self Righting Cat Toy, Multicolor, Large$6.28Chewy Price
- Catit Groovy Fish Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, Pink$18.41Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Catit Design Senses Circuit Cat Toy, Play$15.39Chewy Price$22.99List Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
103 Customer Reviews
Hit or miss- know your cat.
I have two super seniors (20 yo). One used it a little bit when I put catnip on it but that's it. The other uses it constantly for the gum simulator. She LOVES it. She's always rubbed her teeth and gums on things so when I saw this, I thought she would like it. I originally got her the bigger version of this but since she primarily stays on my bed (in her heated bed), I got the smaller one so it doesn't take up as much room.
My cats love to rub their face and chin on everything. So I got this as an additional scratcher for them. They really do like it!
Awesome relaxing 4 adult Bengals
Both of my Bengal boys love their own massage center, each has one in a quiet section of the home. I am amazed watching them relax and rub on these, lol it looks like more fun than a sandbox. This is a good investment for some quiet days of relaxation indeed.
A hit with my senior kitty
My senior cat loves this thing! Catnip helped him initially check it out and now I see him rubbing all over it every now and then. It also helps to change up which room the toy is in to continue making it interesting. Makes me happy he's happy!!
My cat doesn’t like it at all he smelled the cat nip but didn’t like the base at all. I want to return this item.
Might be good for others
I hate to give this a bad rating because other cats might love it. But my cat hasn't touched it yet. And she's really scared of it. She has liked similar things to rub on, but not this.
Helped a grieving cat find comfort
My cat's best cat friend died and as a cat who is shy with humans, she no longer had anyone to nuzzle. This has helped her enormously, I believe, by giving her that nuzzling physical contact that is so important to cats. Now, months later, recovered from her grief, she still loves this. Needs a regular dose of catnip spray or sprinkle of flakes (of which Catit includes a small packet.)
Do not recommend
This is the worst I think I've ever bought. My cat looked at it rubbed on it once and is never touched it since and I think I've had it for about 3 months it's actually collecting dust. That's pretty bad considering I have two cats. Waste of money and it wasn't cheap
Maybe kittens are a little young for product
My kittens have loved the Catit products but I think this addition to what they have is a little more advanced. I think in a few weeks they will enjoy it!
I have three cats, and one of them, Spencer, just loves to rub on everything. He's the only one who likes being brushed. I bought this thinking of him. He immediately starting rubbing on the nub on top and then flopping (like the cat in the picture). No idea if the others care about it at all, but Spencer loves it.