Catit Flower Plastic Cat Fountain, 100-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Exclusive design provides 3 different water settings to entice selective drinkers—choose between a gentle flow, bubbling top or calm stream.
- With no bowl for the water to pool in and a superior filter, this fountain keeps dirt, debris and other nasties out of your kitty's water.
- Easily remove and re-attach the flower to strengthen or lessen the bubble flow when in the "bubbling top" mode.
- Fountain is simple to assemble and disassemble for cleaning, so there's less hassle for you and more irresistibly clean water for her.
- Made of BPA-free materials to be extra-safe and non-toxic for your best bud.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Stainless Steel Round Dog & Cat Fountain, 1 Gallon$49.99Chewy Price
- PATPET Triple Filter Ultra Quiet Pump Cat & Dog Water Fountain Dispenser, Blue, 75-oz$29.15Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Frisco Ceramic Whale Dog & Cat Water Fountain, Blue, 64-oz$57.16Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life Plastic Cat Water Fountain with Cat Wand & Mat, 67-oz$36.74Chewy Price$44.95List Price
- Pioneer Pet Swan Cat Drinking Fountain, White$33.77Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Catit 2.0 Flower Fountain Triple Action Water Filter, 12 count$43.56Chewy Price$49.99List Price$41.38Autoship Price
- Catit Flower Fountain Cleaning Set$7.55Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Catit Triple Action Pet Fountain Filter, 5 pack$19.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Necoichi Tilted Stress Free Raised Cat Food Bowl, Large$26.39Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- DealFrisco Double-Sided Ceramic Elevated Cat Bowl, 1 Cup$7.46Chewy Price$12.44List Price
- DealFrisco Cat Print Non-skid Elevated Ceramic Cat Bowl, Tall, 1.0 Cups$5.19Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Pet Fit For Life Pet Water Fountain Replacement Filters, 6-pack$14.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Spill Proof||Spill Proof||Spill Proof||Spill Proof||Spill Proof|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
61 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1958 Customer Reviews
This is the best fountain. My kitties love it. I keep one on each floor of my house. I noticed some bad reviews about the motor and that is because it does come apart to be cleaned. The cat hair gets in the fan because the cats like to clean their paws in this which is why the filter is so good but some hair does get through. Also there is a little lever on the motor that adjusts the flow of the water which is why some people are not getting a steady flow. I keep mine on the highest setting. Not sure if this is in the directions but just Google how clean and watch a utube video.
A Little Loud but Great
I have this sitting on laminate flooring panels, and the motor at full flow rate is a little loud. I've taken it as a white noise but it might be annoying to others. The clear window to see the water level is super helpful. My cat enjoys using this along with the other two bowls I have for her spread around my apartment. I always think she prefers the bowl more, but then I'll notice the lower water level! The parts are a very typical plastic material, and I haven't had any issues with it breaking. It comes apart easy enough to do a quick cleaning when I replace the filters and holds plenty of water for a couple days with one cat.
YOU WONT REGRET THIS PURCHASE!
After being so overwhelmed with the number of fountain choices I had, I took 3 things into consideration, Price, volume of water and how easy it was to clean. This fountain checked all the boxes. I have well water with a little iron it and I don't need to change the filter often at all. I have given this fountain to friends with kitties and they in return have done the same. My veterinarian told me "the more water your cat drinks, the less your cat will need to see me". You will be pleased with this product and your cats will love you for it!
Perfect for my cat and pups even uses it
I absolutely love with water fountain easy to maintain and clean. Hold a lot of water to they constantly get filtered water. I’ve been able to pick up new filters easy at pet food express too. It does get loud when the waters super low but it’s fine because that means it’s time to refill anyway so it’s like a natural “low alarm”. 10/10 for my pets :)
My cats are no more interested in drinking water from this water fountain than they are from a bowl. I thought that they might not like the flower so I removed the yellow tab at the top - nope. Then I removed the entire flower - nope. When I removed the flower (and just the tab), the water didn't overflow evenly as suggested in the instructions, but in one spot only. I thought that maybe if the water was distributed evenly (I even moved it around the house thinking my floors might not be level.), it might attract them because they do like looking at the water in their bowls, but there is no regular distribution with this item. If there were, I might have given it more stars and chalked it up to fussy (although they're not normally fussy) cats. Since they're not particularly fussy and the distribution is terrible, it's one star from me. I'm very disappointed :-(
After a while the pump stopped working over time, only lasted 6 months. I changed the filter every month but month after month the pump kept getting weaker until it stopped completely. Filters are expensive for it to just die that quick.
Wonderful! Definitely would recommend this to any cat owner. It has a nice big tank that only requires checking every 3 or so days with 3 cats! I also like that it gets louder when it is time to refill it! Totally worth it!
Happy So Far
So far I've witnessed one of my kitties drinking from the fountain. Not to say both have or haven't. I transferred their bowl slowly to where the fountain is their only logical choice. It's working! I'm hoping I just haven't caught my other kitty drinking from it yet. High hopes!
Too much temptation for my cats
Quiet, works fine, they loved the fountain...too much...and it was far too easy for the cats to pull this one apart. Thus setup was disassembled in no time with the whole center piece pulled out including the filter. The plastic insert is so lightweight they also removed the entire inner pan holding the filter and with its narrow base to height, wasn't long before they dumped the whole bucket and gave us a lovely little flood in the middle of the night. To be fair, these guys mess with their regular bowl, but there's no heft to the plastic, so if you have active cats look for something more substantial.
We love it! 10/10 recommend
This fountain is easy to assemble and the instructions are clear. My baby was skeptical when I was building it but as soon as the water started flowing she started to drink. We are now a couple of weeks into having it and we still love it! So easy and simple!