Catit Linen Ball on a Stick Cat Toy
About This Item
- Made from all-natural materials such as linen, raffia, and cornhusk.
- Eco-friendly cat toys are designed to engage your cat's natural instincts and provide your pet with hours of chasing, pouncing and playing fun.
- Includes catnip to increase interest.
- Helps build bonds between pets and people.
- Uses minimal recycled packaging to further reduce the ecological footprint.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pride Interactive Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$19.98Chewy Price
- Catit Cornhusk & Raffia Mice Cat Toy, 2 count$2.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Telescoping Kitty Teaser Cat Toy$9.99Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Petstages Tower of Tracks Cat Toy, 3 count$14.48Chewy Price$27.49List Price$13.76Autoship Price
- Fat Cat Looney-Loops Cat Toy$3.99Chewy Price
- Multipet Look Who's Talking Chicken Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$5.59Chewy Price
- KONG Window Teaser Cat Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Catfisher Kitty Hoots Doorknob Hanger Cat Toy, Color Varies$12.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- dealFat Cat Classic Tail Chaser Cat Toy, Color Varies$2.43Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- KONG Cat Playground Cat Toy$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- KONG Moppy Ball Cat Toy, Color Varies$1.99Chewy Price$3.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Steel, Cardboard / Paper, Metal|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip, Crinkle, Feather||Catnip||Exercise, Feather||Exercise|
|Toy Type||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult, Kitten|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
75 Customer Reviews
I got this toy for environmental reasons, because I’m trying to avoid all plastic. I didn’t expect it to be by far my cats most popular toy! Both my kitten (7 months) and adult cat (6 years) go crazy for it, they even play together with it, which they normally never do. Amazing! I’m so happy.
use with caution
Put a close eye on this toy. The long string tangles kitty's foot easily when let loose on the floor without attention. My cat got freaked out when tangled and dashing around the house with the toy. End up with both feet trapped and I have to cut her loose immediately. To be fair, it's still a good interactive toy, just want to call folks attention
Broken in half
Ordered this and the rafia mouse on a stick toy they sell. Both handles were snapped in half in the box, BUT the other halves were not in the box at all! So I'm pretty sure they went into the box broken.
Doesn't look like much
Doesn't look like much, but, my cat went bananas for it. He loves it so much i have to hide it and put it away because he wont stop playing with it. I will buy a few more as backup.
My cat ADORES this!
I knew Milk was good at lateral jumps but I really get to see her in action with this toy! Even the dog gets involved! I love how durable this toy is, and most of the parts on this are replaceable! I thought there was catnip in this when I first used it with my cat but there’s none at all! Now every morning my cat demands we play with her new favorite toy. This wand has made both her and I *very* happy campers :)
Loved this toy
OMG! My 11 year old overweight big boy went crazy for this. I could not smell it, but he did, I think. Nothing has made him run around the house this much for years. I took the stick off so he could throw it around and chase it. Played with it by himself for hours. Got good exercise for the first time in a long while. Will get another next time I order. I cut off the raffia.
Ball on a stick for hours of play time
Amun Ra enjoys his toy very much, always running and jumping for it whenever we play!
Cats go crazy for this
I do wish the string was more sturdy because my guys are jumpers and chew on the string when caught. Its their favorite interactive toy with me. I got a second one thinking to get more cats involved. HA! My rascals got so crazy they tangled the string permanently so we have one 2-ball toy which is still their favorite.
Cat pulled the string off of the stick, but it's easy enough to fix.
This toy is VERY basic, made of reasonably durable materials, but the knot where the string meets the stick came out almost immediately on first play. The upshot of this toy being so basic is that it's also easy to repair, so I tied a double knot and now it's a little more durable. I'd suggest that the manufacturer do the same.
All natural materials Kitty Toy
This toy is made of all natural materials with a little cat nip (all natural lol), my four-legged fur babies luv this and I feel good providing a toy without chemicals!