Catit Litter Scoop
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Over-sized holes permit the litter to sift through easily, wastes less litter.
- Large bowl design allows you to scoop up greater quantities of litter at a time.
- Specially designed for use with Silica Litter Beads.
- Also suitable for clay and clumping clay litter.
- Complementary color palette to the Catit Hooded Cat Pans.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Litter Genie Standard Refill, 2 count$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Frisco Litter Scooper$7.78Chewy Price
- SunGrow Non-Stick Metal Scoop Kitty Box Cat Litter Scooper$8.95Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Ultra Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$18.01Chewy Price$17.11Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer SLIDE Easy Clean-Up Clumping Cat Litter Non-Stop Odor Control with 10 Days of Odor Control$20.99Chewy Price$23.69List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Lightweight Simply Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 15.4-lb box$15.69Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- DealFrisco Odor Defense Lavender Fields Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$17.46Chewy Price$16.59Autoship Price
- World's Best Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 15-lb bag$17.45Chewy Price$21.49List Price$16.58Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Free & Clean Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb pail$18.38Chewy Price$19.69List Price
- Tidy Cats Free & Clean Lightweight Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 17-lb box$25.48Chewy Price$25.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal||—||—|
|Cleaner Type||—||—||—||—||Litter Box|
|Cleaner Usage||—||—||—||—||Litter Box|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
151 Customer Reviews
WAY too large to use
I, like others I just read here, am also guilty of not paying enough attention to reviews before purchasing...this scooper is enormous and is unfortunately not usable (unless you have an extremely deep pan with 20 lbs of litter in it and numerous, very large cats). I guess it will hang as a decoration?! 😏
3 cats owner
This is a very large scoop! It is great for use with pine litter pellets, which fall through the large holes and leave only the poop on the scoop so you dont waste any pellets.
We just received this cat litter scoop and it broke into pieces the first time we tried to use it. Very bad quality.
Cat Scoop with holes
I bought this thinking that the holes would be smaller to get all the little chunks out of the clean litter. However, the holes are too large for this purpose, but it is a large and sturdy scoop for daily use!
Perfect for pine litter.
I bought this scooper from the Catit website, and it’s perfect for use with pine litter. You can scoop waste and the pine pellets fall right through whereas with other scoopers it’s all or nothing. It’s also spacious and great for weekly clean outs.
Not good for us
I bought this because of the holes. After receiving it, the holes are to big, and now it broke. So I'm back to looking for another scooper.
Nice size. Works wield with the wooden pellet cat litter.
Great for big boxes and larger pieces of litter
I've had a cheap dollar store scoop for 2 years. So when I needed to get a second scoop recently, I wanted something with bigger holes. And this had been the top of my list for a while. It was much bigger than I expected when I got it. But that helps sift much more liter at once, which is great for the XL boxes I have for my cat. But it also sifts though the slightly larger bits of the more natural litters much easier, due to the big holes. BUT with the black, it shows dust from the litter really badly. And with the large holes, you end up with more little crumbly bits of clumps (or little bits of poop) that don't easily sift out. You can use the corner of the scoop and pick them up when you see them. But it is a trade off for sifting more, quicker. And it can slice right through a clump, without extra resistance. But that's not a big problem. The way the handle is shaped, I imagine it would work attached to the end of a tapered wood handle, if you need a long handle on a litter scoop, for some reason. Probably not a common need, but someone may be looking for something like that. All in all, I do really like this scoop. And if I ever go back to pellet litter, I'm sure it will make that much smoother to go through as well.
Not for kittens
It’s really my fault for not reading the reviews… The holes on the scooper are way too big. If you have a kitten this will not be the best tool to use because their little baby poops are going to fall through the holes. I guess it’s a short lived issue though since the cat (and poops) will become bigger over time.
Ordered this because it has holes instead of slots. I have four litter boxes with 3 kitties so lots of scooping to do. The slotted litter scoops tend to allow smaller pieces to fall through and I have one scoop that has holes and seems to work better. I bought this for the litter box in the back of the house so I wouldn’t have to walk around with the scooper. Unfortunately the scoop itself is a little too big and the holes are also too big. Still, I’m using for the back litter box and it is adequate if not perfect for the job.