Catit Senses 2.0 Cat Grass Seeds, 3 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||—||100% Oat Seeds||Oat Grass.||Wheat Grass, Oats, Barley, Rye.||Catnip.|
|Food Flavor||—||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Fruits & Vegetables||—||Catnip, Herbs & Spices|
|Special Diet||—||Organic||—||Organic, Indoor, Sensitive Digestion||—|
About This Item
- Planter not included—use Planter Kit with the Catit Senses 2.0 Cat Grass Planter.
- Kit comes with 3 sets of seeds and plant growth-stimulating vermiculite.
- This specially-formulated cat grass encourages your kitty’s nibbling behavior, while stimulating digestion and helping prevent the buildup of hairballs.
- The tall grass encourages your cat’s inquisitive behavior and grazing tendencies.
- Cat grass provides a safe alternative to often-toxic houseplants.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealMultipet Catnip Garden Catnip Cups, 12 count$17.00Chewy Price$24.99List Price$16.15Autoship Price
- DealImperial Cat Easy Grow Cat Oat Grass Seeds, 4-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- DealThe Cat Ladies Organic Pet Grass Grow Kit with Planter, White$19.94Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.94Autoship Price
- DealMomma Knows Best Organic Catnip, 10-g bottle, 3 count$26.96Chewy Price$25.61Autoship Price
- DealLitterbox.com Fine Ground Catnip, 1-oz tin$10.00Chewy Price
- DealMultipet Catnip Garden Organic Catnip, 1.0-oz bag$7.19Chewy Price$6.83Autoship Price
- DealFrom The Field Leaf & Flower Catnip & Toy, 2-oz tub$12.34Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.72Autoship Price
- DealCatit Catnip Garden, 1-oz$9.36Chewy Price$10.73List Price$8.89Autoship Price
- DealFrom The Field Valerian & Herbal Blend MX Catnip, 9-oz bag$22.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.37Autoship Price
- DealMeowijuana Happy Grass Lemongrass Blend Catnip, 0.92-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealPet MasterMind I Love Catnip! Cat Spray, 4-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price$14.20Autoship Price
- DealJW Pet Organic Catnip, 0.5-oz bag$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Great Graass for Cats
Merry Pinky Champagne loves to have grass every day. So much so that when we lived in a house, in the middle of winter, she had to go out and dig thru the snow to get some grass. Now we are living in a senior complex and she is 10 yrs now and goes as far as the balcony. So, there is a pot of grass out there for her--and in winter--I grow a pot of grass inside. (Please know this isn't the "drug grass" but regular grass is her cup of choice. Oreo Beauty has now seen the benefits of it and enjoys it as well.
Cats love their cat grass
I have two Catit planters that these seeds are meant for and all three of my cats enjoy their cat grass. I don't use the vermiculite, instead I use organic potting soil and I find the grass tends to grow better. I soak the seeds of one bag overnight in a bowl of water and then drain and keep a wet paper towel over the seeds until they sprout. Then I put potting soil in my two Catit planters and spread the seeds out between the two planters, covering the seeds with a thin layer of soil. I water once a day as the grass grows and then once every other day once the grass is fully grown and being munched on by my cats. It grows very quickly and lasts a couple weeks depending on maintenance and how much your cats enjoy it.
Easy enough to grow and maintain
I have had no trouble with planting/growing the grass, it may struggle some if the cats get to it too early. I used half of the product(s) and believe this helps eliminate some waste.
Only 1 of the 3 packs actually grew. My cats love this grass so much. It's really sad.
My Cats Don't Eat Birdseed
My cats love kitty grass almost as much as they love catnip. But since none of these packs grew, there was no grass for my girls. Is it too much to ask that products do what they're supposed to?
My cat Loves this!
For about 3 years I've had one of these available for my cat at all times. She has hyperesthesia and this takes her mind off that for awhile plus she found this grass very comforting when we moved recently.
So far none have sprouted
The grass package that came with the planter worked fine, but so far 2 of the 3 packages in the refill kit have not spouted. I have one left, but not optimistic at this point. My cats loved the grass that did grow, but now I'm hesitant to order another refill kit as it has so far been a waste of money...,
My cat can’t function without this grass!
My cat LOVES this grass. Since she’s been enjoying it, she doesn’t need hairball control products. I have to keep a constant supply of fresh growth, or she gets fussy and starts having hairballs. But it’s totally worth it!
No grass is growing
Don't know what I am doing wrong can't get any grass to grow.
Great if you have 4 or more cats.
The recommended grower that works with this product can put out enough for 4 or 5 cats. You'll have to adjust for smaller amounts. You just have to be a farmer and maintain the conditions for the best growth. Basically water and light. After each grass cycle the remains are great food and support for your garden.