Catit Senses 2.0 Play Circuit Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Flat speed track with peek-a-boo cover motivates your cat to chase the ball.
- New, lengthier design enables 100+ easy-to-assemble configurations.
- .Includes a weighted, swirl-patterned ball ideal for holding your kitty’s attention.
- The circuit toy nurtures your cat’s hunting instinct, allowing her to maintain and sharpen her natural skills.
- Fully compatible with the Catit Senses 2.0 product line.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fabric Teaser Cat Toy, Neon Bubbles$4.26Chewy Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Super Circuit Cat Toy$22.67Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Catit Senses Treat Maze Cat Toy$9.12Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Wave Circuit Cat Toy$16.10Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Catit Play Massager Circuit Ball Cat Toy$21.99Chewy Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Gum Stimulator Refills for Senses 2.0 Wellness Center, 3 count$4.69Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Fat Cat Big Mama's Makin' Biscuits Boogie Mat Cat Toy with Catnip$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Fat Cat Big Mama's Pounce-O-Rama Cat Toy$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- PetSafe Bolt Interactive Laser Cat Toy$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Catit Design Senses Circuit Cat Toy, Play$15.39Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- KONG Play Spaces Burrow Cat Toy$20.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Wood||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise||Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Catnip, Squeaky, Feather||Training|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
Well worth the money
My cat will play with this toy several times a day and seems to really like it. About once a week the green cover will some how come loose from the white lower track and have to be snapped back into place. Not a big deal at all. I am very happy with this purchase it is inexpensive and provides hours of fun for my cat.
Cats bored by second day
I was super excited to get this bc one cat especially loves investigating EVERYTHING, sticking her paw into small places, etc. And she was truly pretty excited about it at first, and played with it for a solid 20 minutes or so plus some overnight. The next day, only minimal interest. By the third day there was no interest in the toy at all. The track pieces were easy to snap together. It took a bit to get the cover pieces in correctly, and overnight the cats removed a couple of them that first night. I’m really bummed because I thought for sure this toy would be a keeper and keep my kitty’s interest for a long time, but nope. And the other cat couldn’t be less interested. So while it appears well made, and I love that it’s an expandable system with other parts, more track, etc, if the cats don’t play with it what good is it?
This is OK but I wish my cat was more interested in this item.
Fun toy with the motion sensor balls
Kuri liked it at first. I took some of the green covers off so she could have more access to the ball. Then added two light sensor balls that piqued her interest for awhile. Now she only plays with it occasionally or if I give the balls a shove. This toy would be most appreciated by a kitten I think. It might be more engaging with more than one set.
My cats want the ball
I can tell when my two cats play with this, they're trying to figure out how to get the ball out. I take it apart and put it back together in new layouts. Every once in a while I'll leave one end open so they can "win" the ball. They always come running when I start taking it apart. They like this so much, I'm going to get a second one so we'll have more track to wrap around the room. With two balls, they'll both be able to play. Also: I looked at Catit's other circuit cat toys and the others have pieced that are humped. Reviews say the humped pieces make it hard for the ball to roll, so I'm sticking with the flat track.
The cat doesn’t think it’s a good toy
It’s so sad it was a dud. We were looking forward to our cat enjoying this toy. She just looks at it. I would still recommend buying different toys to help pets when they get bored. This just happened not to work. She was excited when it was being put together though.
Good cat toy
I bought this along with the Catit Design Senses Circuit Motion Activated Illuminated Balls for my 2 year old cat. She really wasn’t very interested in it with the ball that it came with, so I’m glad I bought the light up balls. She plays with it on a fairly regular basis. It didn’t come with instructions on how to put it together, but it was fairly easy to figure out myself.
Best Cat Toy Ever
This has been the best cat toy ever in my kitty’s eyes!! I do prop both ends a tad bit higher, but he spends lots of time batting the ball, and because it always returns to him it’s very engaging. I do take it apart periodically and wash it, as my kitty sheds quite a bit so it gets a lot of fluff in the ball chase.. love love love this!!
Cats love it with modification
My kitties love this toy. I left 2 of the green covers off because it was frustrating for them not being able to get their big paws in the small openings. They play with it a lot.
The cats did enjoy it, but it came with a couple tabs on top part of one section broken. Thought it would still work ok, but the cats managed to get it off & lost the ball. And somehow they managed to break tabs off the top part of another section, even after the ball was gone.