Catit Senses 2.0 Wave Circuit Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Elevated speed track with peek-a-boo cover motivates your cat to chase the ball, keeping her active and entertained.
- New, lengthier design enables 100+ easy-to-assemble configurations.
- Includes a weighted, swirl-patterned ball ideal for holding your kitty’s attention.
- The circuit toy nurtures your cat’s hunting instinct, allowing her to maintain and sharpen her natural skills.
- Fully compatible with the Catit Senses 2.0 product line.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fabric Teaser Cat Toy, Neon Bubbles$4.26Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Big Mama's Pounce-O-Rama Cat Toy$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Frisco Sparkle Ball Glitter Teaser Cat Toy$4.98Chewy Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Gum Stimulator Refills for Senses 2.0 Wellness Center, 3 count$4.69Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Super Circuit Cat Toy$22.67Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Play Circuit Cat Toy$12.60Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Pet Zone Caged Canary Interactive Cat Toy$19.99Chewy Price
- KONG Pull-A-Partz Cheezy Cat Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- KONG Play Spaces Burrow Cat Toy$20.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- TRIXIE Cat Activity Flip Board Cat Toy$12.60Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Catit Groovy Fish Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, Pink$18.45Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Catit Senses Treat Maze Cat Toy$9.12Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise||Training||Exercise, Feather||Crinkle|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles, Teasers & Wands||Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Cat not intested at all
I have put it in several configurations that were given, tried to teach her how to use it, but no interest. I just packed it up and gave it to another person with a cat to see if her will play with it.
Cats are lovin' this
So I am giving this 5 stars, because my cats love it. Although I have discovered I need to find the ball every morning. The ball can be taken out of the rails by my cat, and she does every night. I thought it was the way it was put together but I have changed the configuration a few times and she still gets it out.
I bought this hoping it would take away some boredom in my 2 cats ages 9 yrs & 2 yr. Some (not all) of the pieces are a little hard to snap together, but are worth the effort because they do not come apart no mater how hard the cats play with it. My cats played together with it as soon as I finished putting it together. Knowing how cats are I waited before getting excited ... but it's been a few weeks now and they both still play with it numerous times a day. Sometimes they even just bat the ball when passing . So I ordered another one along with 3 sets of the 2.0 version (Green one - and yes, both versions interlock) and have them scattered all around the house in different shapes. My cats love them. I would recommend to for any cat.
my kitten loved this toy, but unfortunately he repeatedly pulled out the ball, and now it's gone.... into space. I wish they had replacement balls.
Good with a lighter ball
I got this for my two kittens a few years ago. At the time they found the inclines too hard and quickly lost interest (they lacked the paw strength to hit the ball over the incline & visibly got frustrated when it kept rolling back down to them). They like it now as adults once I replaced the ball that came with it with the lighter Fireball. I bought both the wave and the flat track variants. My kittens loved the flat tracks cause they could really whip the ball around and around without issue. So I ended up just storing the wave tracks until they were older. They're still not huge fans of the waves now that they're adults but it provides some variation they like. For kittens I'd recommend the flat track version of this product and only buy the wave tracks as supplements once they get older.
Don’t do it
Has anyone else said that’s it I’m not buying anymore cat toys? This toy is woefully overpriced and my cats have barely looked at it they have no interest in this item.
Best gift for the cats!
My cat LOVED this toy. Solid toy, and I like how to can be changed into different shapes and add stuff to it as well
Fun and sturdy
After a very small amount of coaching my two younger cats love to play and hit the ball back and forth to each other pretty cool
Adult cat approved
One of my cats instantly started to play the minute I put it on the floor. I think it would be cool to add some extra balls to it in the future? I like that I won't have to dish the balls out from the couch or under the fridge anymore. Not sure how sturdy or long it will last though. Did not come with instructions but was very easy to snap into place.
Got this for my kittens & they love playing with it but unfortunately they can remove the plastic ball. So playtime ends unless I keep putting the ball back in the track.