Catit Senses Treat Maze Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Place your kitty’s treats inside and watch her work to try and retrieve them.
- Features multiple openings for a variety of angles.
- The interchangeable plates create different levels of difficulty for her.
- Tests your cat’s senses—smell, touch, and taste!
- The purr-fect way to provide your cat with mental stimulation.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Unicorn & Rainbow Cat Tracks Cat Toy with Catnip$10.98Chewy Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Play Circuit Cat Toy$12.60Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Super Circuit Cat Toy$22.67Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Petstages Rainy Day Puzzle & Play Cat Toy$24.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Petstages Melon Madness Puzzle & Play Cat Toy$11.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- TRIXIE Brain Mover Activity Strategy Game Cat Toy$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- TRIXIE Activity Fun Board 5-in-1 Activity Strategy Game Cat Toy$27.90Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- TRIXIE Mad Scientist Turn Around Activity Strategy Game Cat Toy$16.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Gum Stimulator Refills for Senses 2.0 Wellness Center, 3 count$4.69Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- TRIXIE Cat Activity Flip Board Cat Toy$12.60Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Petstages Buggin' Out Puzzle & Play Cat Toy$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Felt, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||N/A||Glowing & Light-Up||Catnip, Feather||Catnip||Bouncy, Catnip|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Balls, Games & Puzzles||Balls, Chasers, Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Chasers, Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
maze treat review
This looks great in the picture but once set up my cat can hardly get his paw in the hole and can never get the treat out so he is not interested in it at all I wasted my money
One of my foster kittens loves puzzle toys and I like to have several around to switch them out for enrichment. This one made a nice addition and kept her occupied for a good while as she learned to navigate the clear plastic bubble over the top. Very nice as are all the CATIT items.
Maze treat toy
I read a lot of reviews saying the product isn't complex enough and I suppose I would agree.. However, If you are looking to use it for regular dry food instead of treats (to slow down the rate of consumption) than I think this product would work well for you! The only improvement I would make is to add non-slip pads to the bottom of the toy. Right now my boy drags it all over the kitchen while trying to get the food out.
Great for finicky cats
This worked out perfect for my Yuriko who is really finicky about these things. I can't begin to list the amount of these type of feeders she's gone through. Either they're too hard (she's not that bright), or she just isn't interested. The minute she saw this maze toy she was interested. I put the dry food in and she immediately started fishing for it. I used the difficult plate and she easily retrieved the food and she never fails to let me know when it's empty. Really satisfied with this purchase.
Flawed yet popular
It's true that the seam joining the upper and lower pieces will trap treats on occasion. Nevertheless, the poking game proves popular with my sweetie. Actually, she has grown fond of the flawed and difficult puzzles, perhaps because they bring me into the action. Bonding time. I appreciate the 2 levels.
Peaked their curiosity
Both cats couldn't contain their curiosity and prowled around the toy for a long time, but only one of them seems determined and transfixed by the puzzle, and for that alone it's worth it. I llike to fill it at night as I try to curb their nightime hunting and yowling. Once filled, i t seems to do the job. I like it, but I think th ey're annoyed by my "mean" attempt to thwart their lust for treats. Hah!
My twin kittens love all puzzle feeders, including dog feeders. They figure them out very quickly and love playing with them. they can open drawers, use string pulls and figure out where treats are even if they can't see them. They immediately figured out this one too but there is a lip at the very edge of the bowl that the treats get stuck on so they won't come out. The lip is on the white part of the bowl so it doesn't matter which green insert you use. This is very disappointing. I am using temptations treats.
Too small for large cats
It was too small. My cat just tipped it over and got the treats out of it
Great treat maze
My cat love treat games and this did not disappoint. Both cats were instantly intrigued and went to work trying to get treats out. I like that the game came with two different inserts to make it easier or harder. Great product.
my cats would not play with it
I thought it was a good idea.....it's made well....but my cats batted it for about a minute and gave up