You know how meticulous your fur baby is about his “go time.” Create a clean, stress-free routine by keeping his litter box fresh with this Catit Silica Cat Litter. Made from a blend of lavender-scented, activated silica crystals, this mix contains millions of micro pores which dry up moisture and lock in odors on contact. No more need to scoop out urine clumps—silica absorbs and does not clump.
- Silica does not clump—only solid waste needs to be removed—meaning you may need to change the litter less frequently.
- Made from a blend of lavender-scented, activated silica crystals which absorb moisture and lock in odors on contact.
- Highly absorbent, can soak up large quantities of urine even before odor can be detected.
- Silica cat litter is suitable for use in any litter box, but is especially useful in automatic litter boxes due to silica granules’ non-stick texture.
- A clean, pleasant-smelling litter box encourages your cat’s usage.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
See all items by Catit