Catit Treat Ball Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Reduces feline obesity by making cats work for food.
- Reduces boredom.
- Refillable cat treat dispenser.
- Turn the lid fully closed, and it becomes a regular play ball.
- Available in multiple colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Baseball Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$2.72Chewy Price
- DealCatit Lounge Scratcher with Catnip, Jungle Stripes$10.99Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- DealFrisco Sparkle Ball Glitter Teaser Cat Toy$4.98Chewy Price
- DealCatit Scratcher with Catnip, Wide$6.50Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- DealCatit Design Senses Circuit Motion Activated Illuminated Balls Cat Toy, 2 count$6.24Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealMidWest Catty Scratch Cat Scratcher with Catnip, Large$10.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealJW Pet Cataction Squirrel Cat Toy$3.99Chewy Price
- DealCatit Senses 2.0 Gum Stimulator Refills for Senses 2.0 Wellness Center, 3 count$4.69Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- DealSmartCat Bootsie's Combination Scratcher$25.46Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- DealDoc & Phoebe's Cat Co. The Hunting Snacker Interactive Cat Treat Toy, Blue$6.99Chewy Price$8.49List Price
- DealCatit Play Massager Circuit Ball Cat Toy$21.99Chewy Price
- DealPioneer Pet Catnip Toy Nip Nibblers, 3 count$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise||Exercise||Catnip, Crinkle, Feather||Catnip, Crinkle|
|Toy Type||Balls, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
664 Customer Reviews
My kitten loves it, but it's hard to clean and only works but certain kibble
My kitten goes crazy for this toy! She pushes it along with her nose slowly to get the kibbles out. I think if she whacked it, it could crack, but she's gentle so it's ok. It's a great way for her to be occupied for a little bit using treats. There's also no way to open it to clean or dry it, so eventually it may get a little too crumb-y and I may have to throw it away. The kibble inside is clean though, so maybe it's ok if it's not cleaned. As a note, this worked well with Nulo brand kibble for me. While my kitten could get a lot out at once, this brand has tiny kibbles which don't get stuck between the screw and walls. I wish the screw was flush with the walls, which would make any kibbles work and make them come out slower.
Glad I bought this
One of my cats, who I rescued as a very hungry and pregnant stray, still believes she needs to be fed whenever I enter the kitchen. This helped me not feel bad telling her “no”. When she is hungry she rolls it around for the treats. It helps to put some catnip in too.
Interactive Cat Toy
My two cats are enjoying their new toys! They were hesitant at first, but once they realized that the ball was filled with treats they were hooked. I put a few treats in each of their balls a day and it entertains them for a while. Good purchase!
We call this our cat’s magic ball bc treats “magically” come out of the ball when he pushes it around with his paws!
Catit Treat Ball
I have a ragdoll kitty named Willow. She's very sweet, and absolutely terrified of this thing, lol! I think it is the noise it makes, and the size she finds intimidating. I was enormously entertained when I introduced her to the treat ball, and she jumped, like, two feet and took off in the opposite direction! It works great,and I would highly recommend it to anyone who has adventurous kitties. If they are timid, you could be looking at therapy for your feline, and that's not cheap...just sayin'.
My cat loves this so much!! When I first gave it to him he wasn't impressed but when he figured out he gets treats out of it....! One day when I wasn't paying attention he rolled it over by my feet and when I got up and saw it it was empty - think that was a hint!!
Nope, poor choice
I am embarrassed to say that I bought one a good year ago. That one lasted 3 uses. I somehow decided that I may have gotten a defective one and ordered another because the cat really liked it. (I go away early in the morning on one day and return mid afternoon the next about 2X a month). I figured that I could put one of his meals in the ball. This time it lasted one time. Unfixable. Don't do it.
Cute toy for kitties
This is really cute and a good idea. Unfortunately, my kitties didn't take, but that is just their preference.
Not really what I thought
I think the hole maybe too big on this ball. Even when I am sure to put the treats all the way in as far as it goes one or two rolls and all the treats are out. I will try to find bigger treat but this doesn’t really hold our kitty’s attention.
Did not close
Did not close did not close did not close did not close