Catry 28.5-in Felt Cat Tree & Tunnel
About This Item
- This cat tree is designed to keep your kitty active throughout the day.
- Helps provide entertainment and keep things interesting for your feline friend.
- Features a tunnel for crawling, hiding or curling up for a nap.
- Includes a rope and toy ball for extra fun during playtime.
- Designed with an appealing gray color to blend into your home’s decor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 20-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Cheetah$30.70Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 18-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$33.86Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Frisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Animal Print$47.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Baza Gandia 26.75-in Plush Cat Tree, Cream$51.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- Catry 28-in Sisal Cat Tree$35.00Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Vesper Small Box 28.59-in Modern Cat Tree, Walnut$79.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Scratching Post 22.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Brown$30.24Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- MidWest Feline Nuvo Salvador 30.75-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Tan Diamond$68.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- TRIXIE Valencia 27.75-in Faux Fleece Cat Tree, Beige$42.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- DealMidWest Curious Cube Cat Condo$55.99Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- Two by Two The Linden Twin Sisal Cat Tree, Small, Ivory$44.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Falco Scratching Post Cat Condo$134.99Chewy Price$168.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Felt, Synthetic Fabric||—||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric, Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Hanging Toys, Tunnel||Condo, N/A||Removable Bed||Modern, Removable Bed, Hanging Toys||Modern|
|Furniture Frame Material||Cardboard||Plastic||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Tools Included||Yes||No Tools Required||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
I like it, my cats do not agree
I have tried everything including putting catnip on the top perch and inside the little tunnel as well as placing my cats on top, but they jump off because of how much the tree wobbles. Maybe they will come to enjoy it after some time, they have been slow to acclimate to cat beds as well.
Good for 1 or 2 Cats
They love to scratch on the posts which will get them raggedy looking over time but overall worth the cost plus it comes with a play toy on a stick with a bell they love! If you have a smaller space it's perfect
My kitten loves his new tree! He sleeps on it when he is tired and plays on it during his awake time. Definitely a two paws up!
Super cute, but unstable
I lovedddd this tree so much!!! It is so cute and modern and easy to put together, but suddenly it’s really unstable now after having had it for 2 weeks- ive tried tightening it up to no avail. I’m pretty sure it just needs a simple tightening but I’ve tried and it’s still loose! I have a kitten and it wobbles like crazy everytime she goes up on it. She also doesn’t use the scratching posts since they’re not sisal but that doesn’t really bother me.
My kitten loves it!
This was super easy to put together, my kitten loves it, and it doesn’t clash with my living room decor.
The Cats Meow (hehe)
My little Freddy LOVES this tree. I LOVE this tree. It's cute and doesn't take away from the look of my apartment, it's perfect for his needs...play, sleep, stretch and scratch. It was simple and easy to put together plus it feels sturdy and well made too! (I included a pic of him being goofy on the top of it)
My fosters absolutely love it
I bought this for my foster kittens, and they absolutely love it. I would often find them curled up together on the top shelf.
Does the job, could be better
I like the size of the top area for our 18 month old cat which weights about 8-9lbs. I was not impressed with the felt style of it, the cat does not seem to mind, I just like the look & feel of the softer material - faux fur. The two other steps/landings are worthless as she is a full grown cat, maybe a kitten would enjoy them? The tunnel is small for her, she can get in but unable to turn around. Again a little kitten would like it. The hanging balls are nice she played with them a couple times in the last couple weeks we have had it. Over all it is doing the job and she is using it to watch birds in the den.
beautiful and practical!
Kitten approved! My two foster kittens absolutely love this beautiful cat tree! I love how it looks - not too gaudy and bulky like most cat trees but still works just the same! It was so easy to put together and has so far survived my two crazy fluffs with claws! They use the scratch poles on either side and love the tunnel underneath (however it is a little flimsier than I expected but it’s still cute!) I’d give it 6 stars if I could!
Works but unstable
My cat like using this to scratch on, the heights are nice for him to jump around on and he likes to relax at the top bed. It does seems a little shakey and unstable though and has to be tightened up occasionally so it doesn't wobble so much.