Keep your home smelling fresh and clean with Cat's Pride Fresh & Light Ultimate Care Premium Unscented Hypoallergenic Multi-Cat Scoopable Cat Litter. This unscented hypoallergenic litter works to destroy the toughest litter box odors without the use of dyes, so it’s great for sensitive kitties and households that are prone to sniffles. It’s highly absorbent clay traps moisture fast to form the strongest clumps, making it easy to scoop and dispose of up to 140 clumps every 35 days. This dust-free and low-tracking formula eliminates dust clouds and keeps litter in the box ensuring your cats stay happy and your home stays clean and smelling fresh. This ultimate-care formula is made especially for multiple cat households from highly porous clay without lightweight fillers, so it delivers the ultimate performance. Cat’s Pride Fresh & Light Ultimate Care donates a portion of their sales to the Jason Debus Heigl Foundation—an organization committed to eliminating the needless suffering of animals—so you can feel good about using them as a go-to cat litter.
- A multi-cat, unscented hypoallergenic formula that’s great for trapping and eliminating odors instantly, so your sensitive cats stay happy and your home smells fresh and clean.
- Clay-based litter is made to form the strongest clumps and easy scooping, so you don’t have to worry about cleaning the entire box every day.
- Exclusive lightweight, dust-free formula is 50% lighter than leading traditional scoopable clay litter and is safely designed for superior performance to keep your cats purring for a long time.
- The highly-porous clay is so absorbent that one jug lasts up to 140 clumps or 35 days of use for longer-lasting performance.
- A product that donates to the Jason Debus Heigl Foundation, so you’re getting a great value and will feel good about giving your kitty the best.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
See all items by Cat's Pride