CC Pet Boulder Fish Aquarium Ornament, Small
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Fish Type||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Tropical Freshwater|
|Material||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic|
About This Item
- Aquarium ornament provides a fun swim-through for your fish.
- Adds gorgeous natural element to your tank.
- Color is embedded throughout to prevent chipping, peeling and fading.
- Easy to clean––made with non-porous materials that are dishwasher safe.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- GloFish Plastic Aquarium Plant, Green/Blue, Large$6.39Chewy Price$10.09List Price
- dealSporn Static Cling Tropical Aquarium Background, Small$5.89Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- GloFish Aquarium Plant, Pink, Medium$1.11Chewy Price$2.09List Price
- Zoo Med Betta Bed Leaf Fish Hammock, Large$6.99Chewy Price
- Exotic Pebbles White Bean Pebbles, 20-lb bag$25.48Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Underwater Galleries Gothic Arch Ruin Aquarium Ornament$18.95Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Action Air Diver with Hose Aerating Aquarium Ornament, 4-in, Color Varies$7.79Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Penn-Plax SpongeBob Pineapple Home Aquarium Ornament, 6.5-in$6.07Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Penn-Plax SpongeBob Krusty-Krab Aquarium Ornament, Medium$7.83Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- GloFish Driftwood Aquarium Ornament, Large$11.99Chewy Price
- Galapagos Aquarium Sea Glass, 4-lb bag, Frosted White$14.99Chewy Price
- Fluval Chi Waterfall Mountain Aquarium Ornament$10.19Chewy Price$17.99List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Very nice, realistic.
These look and feel realistic. I bought 3 and they vary in color and pattern. Very nice item for the aquarium.
The rocks are as pictured and are appropriate size for my 10 gallons aquarium. What is strange is that the ornament was just thrown into the box without any package. Not even a plastic bag. Not like Chewy I used to.
works fine in birdbath
I bought these to see if they would be an easier to clean alternative to real rocks in my birdbaths. Real rocks seem to attract algae and scum build up too quickly and then they need to be hard scrubbed with a soapy brush before they can be returned to the bath. These aquarium boulder decorations served the purpose for a bird perch and they wiped clean with just a rinse of soapy water to get rid of a "ick" film with no algae scum at all. A win win for me. They are probably great in a fish tank, too!