CC Pet Slate Reptile Basking Ramp
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic|
About This Item
- Reptile ramp designed to provide traction for climbing and lounging.
- Great for larger turtles, frogs, newts and other reptiles.
- Color is embedded throughout to prevent chipping, peeling and fading.
- Easy to clean––made with non-porous materials that are dishwasher safe.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra Gecko Cave for Reptiles, Small$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Galapagos Sapa Corner Hideout Reptile Terrarium Accessory, Fresh Green, 10-in$21.69Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Floating Turtle Pier Platform, Small$27.98Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Fluker's Bend-A-Branch for Reptiles, Small$3.48Chewy Price$4.73List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Hammock, Small$7.29Chewy Price$8.12List Price
- Exo Terra Ficus Silk Plant, Small$7.05Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Zoo Med Lizard Ladder$6.10Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Exo Terra Mandarin Plastic Plant, Large$11.54Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Galapagos Terrarium Background, Aquatic Plant$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Fluker's Bamboo Bars for Reptiles, 2 count$11.37Chewy Price$21.33List Price
- CC Pet Wavy Cave Reptile Hide$16.83Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
tortoise loves it!
Added this for my Russian tortoise that loves to climb. Put this in his basking area and he LOVES it. He climbs up and down all day, and sometimes just lays on top to bask. It fit a little wonky in the corner, so I added lots of substrate to fill in the gaps and the bottom. Also buried it a bit into the substrate, so it wouldn’t be too high/tall.
Too small for my chonky ball python, but solid
I got this for my 3-year-old ball python hoping it would be bigger than his current hide, but it ended up being too small. He's 1200g and 40" long for reference. There wasn't anything wrong with it and I'm sure it would be great for a smaller snake or lizard.
THE TURTLES WILL NOT GO NEAR IT. THEY STAY FAR AWAY FROM IT LIKE IT DISEASED. I THINK ITS THE MATERIAL. BECAUSE THEY HAD WOOD ONES WHEN THEY LITTLE ON STAYED ON THEM ALL TIME. IT'S A SHAME IT DID NOT COME WITH A WARRANTY.
The "Kids" Love It!!
The "Kids" (Donatello, Black and Little -aka turtles) love it. It is weighted so they can't move it. Fits perfectly in the 55gal tank. The deck is quite roomy. They go for it as soon as I turn on the lamp. They actually fight over who gets to bask the longest (Donatello usually wins). So now I have to order another one so they all can get some "sun" time. I have it propped up on large river rocks so that they can still climb.