CC Pet Wavy Cave Reptile Hide
About This Item
- Natural hide with a unique desert rock design.
- Heavy design ensures the hide remains stable.
- Color is embedded throughout to prevent chipping, peeling and fading.
- Easy to clean––made with non-porous materials that are dishwasher safe.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Galapagos Cholla Wood Branch Terrarium Accessory, Regular, 36-in$22.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Hermit Crab Sea Sponge, 3 count$13.65Chewy Price$14.07List Price
- Fluker's Bamboo Bars for Reptiles, 2 count$11.37Chewy Price$21.33List Price
- Fluker's Bend-A-Branch for Reptiles, Small$3.48Chewy Price$4.73List Price
- Galapagos Mossy Cave Reptile & Amphibian Terrarium Accessory, 6-in$18.99Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Plastic Amapallo Terrarium Plant, Large$8.53Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Exo Terra Gecko Cave for Reptiles, Small$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- CC Pet Corner Reptile Basking Ramp$11.28Chewy Price$14.29List Price
- Exo Terra Primate Skull Terrarium Hiding Place$19.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Exo Terra Jungle Vine for Reptiles & Amphibians, Large$18.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Exo Terra Mandarin Plastic Plant, Large$11.54Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Zilla Reptile Cricket Water Pillows, 6-pack$2.17Chewy Price$4.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Larger than expected
It’s a really large and well made hide. The opening is good for a small gecko and it is really spacious. However it hardly fits into a 20 gallon long tank and definitely doesn’t fit into a 10 gallon. I thought it would be roughly the size of my Exo-Terra hide for my male gecko but it was .5x bigger. It’s a nice basking platform/rock for maybe a bigger lizard. I’m going to use it as a hide for my female leopard gecko but it is again quite larger than expected.
Rock was broken when it arrived
Rock was in a couple pieces when it arrived. However bought 2 that were similar and that one works great. I was very happy with the size. I have a 8 month bearded dragon and he loves it.
Looks are deceiving
The outside is smooth, but the inside really rough. It's like someone slapped plaster/cement in it. Feels horrible. I have a Leopard Gecko and am afraid these rough edges could cut his skin. Can't think of a way to smooth it out.
Simple and sturdy.
Feels like it is pretty strong. It is as it looks, no surprises.
Best hide ever!
Very high quality. Seems to be sandstone or something instead of the typical resin. Incredibly easy to regulate the temperature. Very little fluctuation once it heats up.