Help protect your furry pal from annoying pests that can spread disease with the Cedarcide Original Biting Insect Dog & Cat Spray. This chemical-free, lab-tested formula uses the power of plants—from natural cedar wood oil—to kill and repel fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, bed bugs, mites, and chiggers, with no toxins or DEET. To help control infestations on your pal, simply spray and massage into his coat anytime you need it, and let the formula work on contact—thanks to its lab-tested effectiveness of 99% kill rate for fleas. Not only will it work on any fleas and ticks that are on your pal, but it will help form a pest-repelling barrier when used regularly. Since it’s made with 100% natural, eco-friendly ingredients, it’s non-toxic and safe to use around the whole family, and it won’t stain clothes, fabrics, or upholstery. Plus, you will love the fresh cedar scent and its non-oily, quick-drying formula which makes for no more slippery coats!
- Helps control insect infestations with lab-tested effectiveness of 99% kill rate for fleas, with organic cedar wood oil.
- Safe, DEET-free and non-toxic formula works on contact for fleas, ticks, bed bugs, mites, chiggers, mosquitoes, and even ants, flies, and moths.
- Helps eliminate infestations and prevent new ones by repelling pests on horses, adult cats and dogs as well as puppies and kittens.
- Quick-drying, non-oily formula absorbs easily into your pal’s coat for lasting pest protection with a fresh cedar scent.
- Made in the USA with all natural cedar with no toxins or DEET, so it’s safe for regular use.
Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water for at least 15 minutes.
Click here for Cedarcide Liquid Dispensing Flea & Tick Dog & Cat Brush.
See all items by Cedarcide