Cedarcide Topical Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, Cats & Horses
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy to use, kills on contact and helps prevents bites.
- Safe for clothing, gear, flooring and your furniture!
- Formulated with worry-free ingredients.
- Quick-drying, non-oily formula absorbs easily into your pal’s coat for lasting pest protection with a fresh cedar scent.
- Made in the USA with all natural cedar with no toxins or DEET, so it’s safe for regular use.
Click here for Cedarcide Liquid Dispensing Flea & Tick Dog & Cat Brush.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cedarcide Cedarwood All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Wondercide Lemongrass Scent Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Wondercide Yard & Garden Flea & Tick Concentrate, 32-oz bottle$75.00Chewy Price$71.25Autoship Price
- Wondercide Cedarwood Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Wondercide Yard & Garden Flea & Tick Spray, 32-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Yard & Garden Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray, 32-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Natural Mosquito Repellent Spray for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$4.87Chewy Price$4.63Autoship Price
- TickCheck Premium Dog Tick Removal Kit$12.95Chewy Price
- ZenPet Tick Tornado Tick Removal Tool$3.99Chewy Price
- Dr. Mercola Tick Stick Dog & Cat Tick Removal Tool$6.32Chewy Price$6.65List Price
- ENOZ Trap-N-Kill Flea Trap Refill, 3 count$4.34Chewy Price$4.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: 20% 10% Cedarwood Oil, 10% Soybean Oil, Inactive Ingredients: 80% Mineral Oil...||Active Ingredients: 4.2% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1.5% Peppermint Oil...||N/A||N/A||Active: 12.63% Cedarwood Oil, 2.73% Sesame Oil, 1.09% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
41 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
139 Customer Reviews
dog bug spray
I was looking into bug spray & decided on this one. After looking into best bug spray for dogs, this was rated number 5 on google. Decided to give it a try, it smells like old garlic and spices if that makes sense but we have a very bad nat problem in our backyard and after spraying this on them I haven’t seen any bugs go near them & we have 4 dogs. I definitely recommend this bug spray for your dogs. It even did a very good job of moisturizing their coat! so far after an hour no bugs are near them! I’m so happy I got this.
Excellent product to repel bugs
We live in a heavy wooded area and not only ticks and fleas are a nightmare here... horse flies and mosquitoes are so bothersome too. We spray this on all of us every time we go out for walks. I would normally get attacked by horse flies and mosquitoes.. but when using this product not one bothers me. And I haven't seen any ticks on my dog when using this spray. I give him the preventive tick and flea pill, but this doesn't prevent ticks from jumping on his fur.. so this spray is an additional protection for him.
Smells good, Ineffective in NJ
We wanted to try non-toxic flea and tick prevention for our puppy, but unfortunately, this product didn't work for ticks (can't speak for fleas). I live in NJ where there are A LOT of ticks, and after using this on my dog every day, I still found ticks on him almost daily. I like the smell, and the oily-ness of it mentioned in other reviews didn't bother me. I plan on keeping it to use on myself as natural bug spray.
So far, so good
I haven't seen any fleas or ticks yet and the scent doesn't seem to bother them. I had a huge scare w/ my female over a year ago with a certain flea & tick pill and I just can't bring myself to even try another brand. So I stick with sprays that are as natural as possible. Cedarcide smells nice & earthy too. I gave 4 stars because it remains to be seen if it still works this well when the flea & ticks get really bad in Florida.
SAFE AND EFFECTIVE
I purchased Cedarcide and shared it with my friends. It warded off fleas, bedbugs, hornets, and mosquitoes. And it was harmless to pets. The smell of it is pleasant.
I like this spray. I think it is great to put on kitty after a flea bath. Flea control has to be a multi product, multi intervention undertaking. Any one product or action doesn't eliminate fleas, but using this in combination with other steps does work. Cedar chests & cedar closets do not have living insects of any kind, especially moths, in them. The cedar oil is a tried & true old fashioned remedy. Oh, and kitty loves the scent.
Other Uses For This Spray
This spray works well to discourage scorpions and Mice from crawling through small spaces into the house. Also will help keep spiders out of closets.
Fantastic! I have 2 Rottweilers and terrier mix that swim a lot! Have them on topical flea treatment but makes me wonder its efficiency with all the water. Using this product after a swim not only helps with fleas but has a great scent (of cedar)! Strongly recommend!
smells like cedar shavings and really does kill fleas. maybe a liitle bit too strong of smell but doesn't smell like pesticide. works as good as any thing else i have tried
Judge for yourself.
This item has a very strong pepper smell to it.. i am not sure if it works at the moment but i have had issues with it.. my dogs dont like the smell.. it is strong, it makes there bodies oily but they are still scratching so i dont think the fleas are gone. This item is expensive for the little bottle and i have had two incidents already.. one it came open so they gave me a replacement.. the second one my family have been using on the animals and some how it got knocked over ( probably due to the child or dogs) and the whole thing just wasted on the floor. Its sad to say the flee items dont come secure... i am so mad.. money down the drain.. but i then notice how you can turn it upside down or squeeze it and the product easily comes out. I think they should make a better container for this especially if the company wants to charge so much.