Cedarcide YardSafe Flea, Tick, Mosquito, Mite & Ant Lawn Spray, 32-oz bottle
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $0.00
About This Item
- Made from cedarwood essential oil.
- 1 qt. of Yardsafe treats up to 5,000 sq. ft.
- Hose-end top included.
- Controls insects in all stages of life, including fleas, ticks, ants, mosquitoes and mites.
- Ready to use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cedarcide Cedarwood All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 128-oz bottle$90.00Chewy Price$85.50Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Lemongrass All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Wondercide Yard & Garden Flea & Tick Concentrate, 16-oz bottle$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Yard & Garden Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$23.03Chewy Price$23.99List Price$21.88Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Peppermint All-Purpose Dog Bug Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$19.21Chewy Price$18.25Autoship Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Spray Growth Regulator Home Treatment, 128-oz bottle$14.98Chewy Price$19.09List Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray, 32-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Wondercide Rosemary Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Tick Killing Tick Treatment Dog Spray, 1-oz bottle$14.59Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.86Autoship Price
- Earth Heart Buzz Guard Aromatherapy Dog Treatment$13.99Chewy Price
- EcoSMART Yard & Kennel Flea & Tick Control, 32-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: 9% Cedarwood Oil||Inactive: Water, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl Oleate, Sodium Citrate||Inactive: Water, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl Oleate, Sodium Citrate||Inactive: Water, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl Oleate, Sodium Citrate||Active Ingredients: 40.42% Cedarwood Oil, 8.74% Sesame Oil, 3.50% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
How long does treatment last
Answer by • Apr 17, 2022
This treatment should be reapplied monthly or after every heavy rain.
Will this harm my Mason bees?
Answer by • May 19, 2022
While Cedarcide products are designed not to deter pollinators like bees and butterflies, if you spray them directly they could be harmed (the water pressure alone could be harmful). For this reason, we suggest applying in the morning or evening when pollinators are less active.
Will this kill chiggers?
Answer by • Jun 13, 2022
This treatment will kill chiggers. In extreme cases, extra treatments may be required.
is this safe for pets
Answer by • Jun 07, 2022
This lawn spray is pet safe and family safe.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Peggy on Jul 9, 2022
Bugs Be Gone
Works great for ticks and fleas. This is the best stuff on the market